Hello my fellow Deviants!
You must post these rul-*stabs to death* NO! 9` n ´6
1. I have split personalities, one is overly kind and loving, the other is really cruel but also downright honest with everything.
2. Love is my source of energy. When I can give love and be lovoed, there is nothing that could stop me.
3. There really isn't much you can do to piss me off, but one thing! Don't dare being stupid to my friends and beloved ones, or I swear I will break your neck in a swift second, you won't even be able to understand what got to you.
4. I understand many hardships, you can always trust in me as a loyal, comforting and honest ear for all your problems. I do not mess with you and I am here for you if you need somebody to talk to.
5. I am single still, but the man I am in love with is yet beyond my true reach, because love also exists for me in the non physical reality that is within all our hearts and souls.
6. I am reading Tarot cards, my friend Anett suggested it and I love it! v u v My favourite cards are The Devil and The Star.
7. I am a very religious person, though I am christian I live by my own theories and do not force anybody to easily accept my point of view. For me God is an entity of pure love that rests within us all, but I also cherish the devil for what he is, not exactly what he does. Harmony towards light and darkness is very important to me, so don't blame the poor guy for things you don't understand. That makes me a little pissed. (yeah, I know it is weird that I protect him v 0 v live with it)
8. There are many things I consider able of reaching the level of being "Art" to me. (like cooking, love, even perfectly built motorcycles)
9. I have some light problems with digesting milk problems, which is like a curse to me!! I LOVE CAKE AND SWEETS AND MILK!! ; n ;
10. I did this tag game because a friend requested it and it was worth the time if you know me a little better now! C:Answers to 's Questions:
1. Does it have to be princess hair?
No, I just want to shave my pubes in a way I feel comfortable with. v u v
2. Can my Cool Dog and Ancient Scholar defeat your Husker Knights?
If I send in a beast like Vorago? Uhm... only if he doesn't feel like fighting back, then you might have a chance to run away. That you can count as a defeat if you want. C:
3. Did you take a bath in rainbows and cupcakes?
Not yet, I only tend to bath in blood, honeymilk and rose water. (in that order) But that would be a lovely change for the odds!
4. Are you ready to lead an evil army of the undead?
Of course!! I actually do that a lot when I play chess with the devil. (though he still beats my a** everytime)
5. Are you comfortable? Would you like some snacks?
*eats your hand* Thanks, I made myself at home! >:T *nom nom nom
6. Why, Sharon?!
Because she was the only virgin around and I needed a suitable sacrifice for my bath!
7. Who wants to play video games?
ME! Always! Bioshock, Legend of Zelda, Devil May Cry, Darksouls, Final Fantasy, Secret of Mana, Metroid Prime, Soul Calibur, blabla blabla...
8. What do you think about the stars in the sky?
They are so beautiful, I wish I could burst out of my physical self and live an eternal life beside them, studying and feeling the spirits of nature.
9. What is simple, and yet also a riddle?
10. Choose your dueling weapon!
Mephistopheles, because he isn't really into fighting, but he could make me stab you with a feather! v u v (and he is the right person to make me really suffer from guilt, because I stabbed you)
I do not have questions for you, but I would be happy to hear one fact about yourself by writing a comment! So I also learn a little more about my fans!
(of course you can also write me more if you like, I kindly appreciate it)
That's all so far!
Have a nice day, SH